Logic Pro 10.7.0 MUTE Channel Button Color Change???

seq998

didn't you just ask this on another thread? anyway, looks the same here as always. so...what mac? what OS? anyway, try rebooting; perhaps a GUI glitch...

Hi man! macos big sur 11.6, iMac Pro. I tried but the new LP 10.7.0 channel MUTE blue color can barely be seen... I'm wondering if I can change it somehow? thanks!

try changing your display settings (system preferences>displays>color profiles); you can always bring it back to it's original setting.

the button color is the same here as always. does everything else look ok? it's just the mute button?

Yes just the MUTE button, the rest is normal. I can see that the MUTE color is the same blue as before but when it's selected I can barely see it. I tried to change the color profiles of the mac and it's not a big deal. Before 10.7.0 the shaded color was perfect. anyway... thanks guys! I hope someone from LP design will notice this...

Hello!

Can I change the MUTE button color in Logic Pro 10.7.0? Can anyone help me? I can barely see the mute button color when the channel is selected...

I use iMac too and the new color from MUTE can be barely seen here too :( :( :(

I really hope they will find a solution because not all the people has the same vision…

Also when I’m bouncing a track Logic stucks and recover only when the bouncing is done…

Hi All,

It's been while we have not posted here, but someone reached out via email and mentioned this thread.

So yes you can do that with LPXColorizer but the current version which is distributed does not support Logic 10.7 yet.

It's gonna take us another 10 to 15 days to issue the update.

I have attached a picture taken from Logic 10.7 with one of the Colorizer dark theme and a custom green color for the mute button

as an example.

647689250_ScreenShot2021-10-29at10_12_30PM.thumb.png.d94fd70962259cd33dd7ebff7fdf9ae1.png