Take folder problem

drewmakesnoise

I have recorded 3 tracks and each has a take folder.

I have grouped them with group editing enabled.

I did not group them at the time of recording and it seems I recorded a little bit of audio as an accidental extra take on one of the tracks - so while there are the 10 takes on 2 of the track, one has an 11th.

I deleted that - but my third track will not edit in tandem with the other 2.

Anyone any ideas how I na fix this?

Thanks

Andrew

Group editing can become finicky when you don't create the groups prior to start recording, or when the different regions on the individual tracks of the group do not share the exact same start/end positions.

The first thing to try would be to use your Marquee tool to trim the beginning and ends of all regions on all tracks in the group together, in order to make 100% sure they all do start/end at the same positions.

Thanks David - actually that was one of the things I tried, as it had worked before - good tip.

For anyone reading - two other things I tried that worked.

1) unpacking the rogue folder and repacking it.

2) if you do something in one of the tracks and not the others it changes the "comp" letter in the top left corner.

This time I deleted any additional "comps" so only "A" existed and that sorted my problem - all edited together after that.