Sound from one speaker

MuadDib

Hello,

I've been trying to get both of my speakers working, but I'm only getting sound from one speaker. Now, I've seen other posts where people mention that you need a mono track for guitar, but I tried this and I'm either doing it wrong or thats not the problem. I've opened other projects that would play through both speakers (while I was recording them) but now they're only playing through one speaker.

Open a new empty project. Create one audio track. Open the Loop Browser. Preview an Apple Loop, any Apple Loop.

Do you hear sound from both speakers?

No I drag and dropped a loop into the audio track and it still only came from the one speaker.

Then it sounds like your issue is unrelated to Logic? What if you watch a YouTube video, do you hear audio from only one speaker? As suggested, check your wiring, your speakers, your audio device setup (what audio interface are you using?)... you could always swap the Left and Right speakers to check that they work properly.

Check cables to the other speaker and the other speaker itself.

Both speaker's power lights are on and all cables are plugged in. Sometimes if I pan a track all the way to the right (to the speaker thats not working) I can hear the audio very faintly.