Inspector transpose in take folder

vincentzaalberg

Thanks for the tips guys.

About transposing Dave. The number moved but the pitch stayed the same on play back on my system.

However I learned one can switch between flex pitch and time without losing any of their respective edits (always thought it was either or). So I simply used the pitch editor for that note and switched back to flextime view. Kind of mindblowing!

Thanks again.

Hi David,

okay in a new project I recorded two audio tracks in a take folder and cut out a small region and transposed that in the inspector. It worked. Not sure why it didn't in my initial project. But that was solved using the flexpitch anyway.

Thanks!

You're welcome. Glad to hear it's working as expected in your new project. And at least you have some workarounds for when it doesn't work, whether the one you describe (Flex Pitch) or the one Christian suggested (you could even cut the take folder in the position that you want to transpose and flatten only that little section, keeping everything else in a take folder).