Tracks dissapear but keep playing?

thesecession

Hi all curious if anyone has experienced this before. Its quite rare for me but happens at least a few times a year.

I am working with my orchestral template and record a string part with 3 tracks enabled. Bass Cellos and Violas. Logic starts slowing down a glitching, like its about to freeze. Then somehow my basses and Cello tracks completely dissapear from my session BUT I can still hear their audio.

Such a maddening issue and have absolutely no clue what is going on here.

I've tried everything including hiding / unhiding, delete all tracks, etc. The audio is still there but no midi or tracks in my session. Thanks!

Are the track stacks open? If they're closed, you're not necessarily seeing their content. If you can share the project or a screenshot, I'll have a look.

Yep open or closed doesn't make them appear. Nor anything with hiding / unhiding tracks. I also don't see them in the mixer window at all which is weird. Really curious if this is a glitch related to my system or something that Logic has done for others.

Yep open or closed doesn't make them appear. Nor anything with hiding / unhiding tracks. I also don't see them in the mixer window at all which is weird. Really curious if this is a glitch related to my system or something that Logic has done for others.

I've never seen it but as I said if you're willing to share your project with me then I'd be curious to have a look and help troubleshoot it if I can.

I've never seen it but as I said if you're willing to share your project with me then I'd be curious to have a look and help troubleshoot it if I can.

Id love to but I have a NDA for this project. Looks like it happened again, this time in a project with all audio tracks and zero plugins.

I imported 10 stems into new tracks, and the cue wasn't working for the scene so I deleted them and deleted the tracks. However they are still playing as if I never did that. Mixer window with all tracks up doesn't show them or where the audio is coming from what so ever. The only way to fix it was to delete those 10 stems in the project audio file window.

Very weird!