horizontal scrolling

andyr

Is it me, or has the ability to scroll horizontally along the timeline gone missing? My original Magic Mouse has been acting up in various ways, so I bought a Magic Mouse 2 and although it's an improvement, it doesn't do this and I don't see the feature listed in preferences.

Thanks,

Andy

Atlas007, I have all the mouse system options checked too, but horizontal scrolling still doesn't work. What else could be the problem?

This was happening with my old Magic Mouse, but I assumed it was just worn out. It used to easily disconnect if I bumped it into my keyboard.

Anyway, I want to get to the bottom of the horizontal scrolling issue!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't try that, but I'll tell you what just happened: I opened up a project and was able to scroll horizontally just fine. I closed that project and opened up another and it also worked. Then I opened up a third one and scrolling horizontally didn't work! I went back to the previous projects and was once again able to scroll any way I wanted. So, maybe there is something in the preferences for each project that is set differently? I don't have time to investigate at the moment, but I thought I'd fire this off to see if anyone had suggestions about where to look when I get back into my studio.

Thanks!

There is a feature that isolate the region’s horizontal from vertical movement, but I’m not aware of such a feature, either at project settings or Logic’ preferences level to do the same for scrolling the window (at least with a mouse).

I’d be encline to believe, after your last post, that might be a sign of a corrupted project (/template)…