Apple Loops- help? transpose audio loops? logic 10.3.2

taico

Hello ...thank you for any direction? I don't often post because I do my very best to figure it out on my own.

Feel a bit lost- APPLE LOOPS- logic 10.3.2 . I have tried EVERYTHING! In the LOOPS

area to understand how to change the key.....Within the loops window YES i can change the key in the loops. And the key of

the audio loop does change. But I simply cant bring this key change into the track when I drag the loop into my tracks.

I have tried LED window, the signature,

transpose-fine tune area.....maybe this is impossible? I just don't

know......Is there a step by step...or is this not possible to do? I would

be grateful for any direction. many many thanks.

tai

Hello again. Let me try to clearly explain the challenge I am having. I do not see what you are recommending. I am enclosing this scree shot which shows I do not get a choice in the Regions window to transpose.....only octaves. I use 10.3.2. And specifically this is about me dragging in a Loop in a certain key that I am attempting to change the key in the second Region. I doesn't change no matter what I try. Its really that simple. Perhaps i need a step by step?

HUH??????

BUT....How do I insert an image here???????????? I cant drag it into here!!!!!! How did you insert your image to me David?.....

2101328002_loopsquestion.thumb.png.315a657844d2f17f85d33b415476a859.png

1464950077_Screenshot2loops.thumb.png.a46d8084e624bedef17657ecc14ffdae.png

see this

No it doesnt work David.......I hate to keep harping on this ......I highlight region and track- I pull down Transpose- I choose +12......nothing else pulls down- I go to fine tune- and only get +10 to +50 etc. The new region does play an octave higher but does NOT offer me any fine tuning in semitones. I am lost. I enclosed an attachment.....

Thank again.....the problem I was having was in finding the pull down to semitones. A response I got directed me to find the pull down just left of the arrows in the transpose area. No doubt it wasnt easy for me to find it. I think I got it....crazy!!