No output with double buss layer export

vincentzaalberg

Open the Key Commands window, click Pressed, then press command-E and find out what that key command does.

No, I think you misunderstood. I know what cmd E is supposed to do and it’s set correctly in the keycommand menu. The thing is, the exported wav file doesn’t contain any sound when routing the signal through two busses. Same at my friends system. So I’m guessing it’s a bug? What would be a workaround?

I see. Not only does it result in silence, an audio file is created and immediately deleted again. Go figure.

I've always observed funky behaviour like this, pretty much every time I've tried to use the Export Tracks command, and there was no rule or reason that I could find which made it reliable.

I just isolated the bug.

outputting a bus into a bus will give audio in the exported file if you DO NOT make the auxes visible in the arrange window (using ctrl T).

seems very strange but that's my conclusion. i have a video to back it up but i can't post except for a link hereunder. it would be a mega awkward bug.

https://mab.to/YylmWishw