LPX 10.6.3 Graphics glitches after Big Sur update

crimsonnoise

I am getting serious graphics glitches after updating to Big Sur. Regions seems to be in the wrong place vertically, and it's almost impossible to select them.

Things were fine before the Big Sur update. Any ideas?

LG Ultra HD Display 3840 x 2160

LPX 10.6.3

macOS Big Sur 10.6.1

Mac Pro (2019) 3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Xeon W

256 GB 2933 MHz DDR4

MD Radeon Pro W5700X 16 GB

979877775_Screenshot2021-12-07at11_36_29.thumb.png.aff5edb7575282207ead6e2ea346084f.png

As you can see in my sig Im on a computer the same year, and when I recently updated to Big Sur I've been finding quite a few weird graphical glitches as well. Cant be lack of resources on your part with those specs. So far haven't seen regions like that. I also moved to Logic 10.7 pretty much the same time so not sure how much that has to do with it or not.

I have my monitor set to one larger (2048 x 1152) than the default - It says "Using a scaled resolution may affect performance" What they mean by that I don't know, but I don't remember getting on Catalina some of the crazies Im seeing now on Big Sur and I've always had my monitor set as above.

For me, annoying but not deal breakers (yet) - Wont be impressed if this is a trend.