How to manage Plugins? [SOLVED]

dandiggydan
Go to solution Solved by des99,

I want to manage my plugins and group them. In the plug-in Manager to the left only Manufacturer listed. I used to rename folders and group them there but now I don't know how

Logic Pro v10.7.2

Mac OS 12.1

Can you send a screenshot of what you see?

Also, add the info to your signature. It's easier than always adding it to each new post you create :)

Go here: https://www.logicprohelp.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=signature

• Solution
I want to manage my plugins and group them. In the plug-in Manager to the left only Manufacturer listed. I used to rename folders and group them there but now I don't know how

If the dividing line is hiding the custom folders in the Plugin Manager, drag it down to reveal them.

Ouff, thank you des99!

If des99's reply answered your question, please do these two things to help other users know the question has been answered:

1 - Go to des99's reply and there's a button to accept that answer (upper right corner)

928229621_ScreenShot2022-01-16at8_16_54PM.png.bce8d39443718a5dc9832615cd53199b.png

2 - Change the title to something like "How to manage Plugins? [sOLVED]", that way it's even easier for users to see the state of the thread

422553492_ScreenShot2022-01-16at8_19_55PM.png.bf15f04c53a664a153984c3c9ba2b57a.png

Thanks!

:)