Axiom 25

tony4qr

Hi All,

I got a new set up and I'm pulling my hair out trying to get it to jive together and I'm just wondering if it is even possible.

I'm running a new 14" MacBook Pro on Monterrey Logic 10.7.1 (Rosetta) and trying to use an Axiom 25 (Gen 2 I believe) I bought used because it had pads and keys but now I'm thinking the tech is just too old to play ball.

Examples of issues I'm having are Global Transport doesn't work so go to Key Commands Edit and then try to map it but nothing happens. I can see that little dot in Logic Transport indicating it's getting a signal but key commands doesn't seem to read it.

Ok fine not a big deal to not have global commands. Let's chop up a samples in Quick Sampler, first pad works second pad trigger the 5th slice, 3rd pad triggers the 2nd slice, 4th pad trigger the 2nd slice etc. Damn well that's not gonna work either.

I've scoured the internet. Tried deleting ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs and repeating the Key Commands nothing. I've run a Midi Monitor and it seems to be seeing a signal. Enigma doesn't run on Monterrey. So I'm turning to you before just buying something new but was hoping not to given how expensive this computer was in the first place :oops: