NO (INPUT MONITORING) IN EACH TRACK IN EDIT WINDOW

shredder7

I have a Logic Pro X 10.4 through 2018 Mac Mini Catalina,

I run(UNIVERSAL AUDIO) Apollo twin X as my audio interface and I recorded my vocals but lately I noticed that

Logic X shows NO(INPUT MONITORING) IN EACH TRACK IN EDIT WINDOW. I tried everyday by closing the project number of times and even rebooted my computer but, somehow, I can't find a way to have the (INPUT MONITORING) to appear in any one of my tracks in the EDIT window. I do see the (INPUT MONITOR BUTTON) in the MIX WINDOW but not in the Tracks in (EDIT) window. Please check my attachments. Can anyone please help me to have it appear in the in the edit window? It sounds like my vocal signal sounds very soft when I am recording my vocals. I also attached another screen shot of before PHOTO with the (INPUT MONITORING) and (HIDE) BUTTON) and AFTER screenshots without the (INPUT MONITORING) BUTTON and screenshot with the(UA) Apollo Mix window.

Your help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

1739734938_LogicXshows(INPUTMONITORING)INEACHTRACKINEDITWINDOW2.thumb.png.c5f9514b2ef5142192cb58de02747649.png

1667027716_NO(INPUTMONITORING)INEACHTRACKINEDITWINDOW.thumb.png.86222f5d356c7e45e212eb340e7f9a0a.png

17420881_22VICTIMSOFCIRCUMSTANCE22DEC_16.2021REMIXDRUMMASYTERSUB(-9.6dB)canbringupto-9.6dBtomatchDreamthet22PullmeUnderdBlevel.thumb.png.30c0faf3ca8f363298e7a8ea78f6d66d.png

If a Project is launched with a different audio device active than it was saved with, you'll get an alert "Use device XYZ?" and that new device is then used, but shown in parentheses in Preferences>Audio>Devices, to indicate this is not the Project's usual device. Also, Tracks show no Input buttons.

If you actively select an attached audio device, then Input buttons are shown.