Computer Music plugins on M1

Vontrapp

Hey fellow musicians,

I received my new M1 Pro MacBook yesterday and I ran into a problem with the plugins from the British magazine Computer Music. I can't seem to install any of them, they are just not found by Logic. The components are in the right Library subfolder (next to the ones that are installing fine).

There is no validation taking place and the plugins don't show up in the plugin menu, nor in the plugin manager. It doesn't matter if I start Logic in Rosetta or native mode.

Has anyone had experience with these? Is this because they are completely incompatible? There are some real gems in there and this means that some of my projects can no longer be used unless I go though the painstaking job of redoing some tracks with other plugins.

Thanks!

Thanks guys. I searched the magazines and the website, as well as the filesilo netwerk they use to distribute the plugins. Guess I could try to write them an email.

Some plugins are older, but at least they are all 64-bit, the 32-bit were all discontinued when Catalina (?) arrived.