Logic Pro 10.7.3 Automation Parameters not Available for many synth plugins!!! [Intel iMac Pro & macos Big Sur 11.6.5]

seq998

Since the Logic Pro 10.7.3 update the automation parameters are not available anymore for:

Arturia Mini V3

Arturia Pigments 3

Arturia OB-Xa

Arturia SEM V2

Arturia ARP2600

Arturia Buchla Easel V

Arturia CS 80 v3

Arturia DX7

Arturia JUN-6V

Arturia Jup-8 V4

Arturia Matrix 12 V2

Moog Model 15 plugin not working anymore (Black Window).

Anyone else having same problem?

Yes, multiple reports here in other threads. So far, it seems to be only (reportedly) happening running Logic in Rosetta mode on Apple silicon machines - Native mode appears to not be affected by it (it could just be a bug in the Intel binary possibly.)

Omnisphere also behaves like this, and there are others too.

Is this also happening for you on your Intel Mac / Big Sur?

Yes, multiple reports here in other threads. So far, it seems to be only (reportedly) happening running Logic in Rosetta mode on Apple silicon machines - Native mode appears to not be affected by it (it could just be a bug in the Intel binary possibly.)

Omnisphere also behaves like this, and there are others too.

Is this also happening for you on your Intel Mac / Big Sur?

Yes of course I do confirm it is happening on iMac Pro Intel running macos Big Sur 11.6.5!

Thanks - ok, so seems to be something that's only happening in the Intel code so far (either running on Intel machines, or running the Intel code under Rosetta on Apple silicon), unless someone can reproduce this running Natively on Apple silicon.

Haha LOL it seems Logic Pro updates are getting seriously "professional"............ Thanks

Thanks - ok, so seems to be something that's only happening in the Intel code so far (either running on Intel machines, or running the Intel code under Rosetta on Apple silicon), unless someone can reproduce this running Natively on Apple silicon.

Haha LOL it seems Logic Pro updates are getting seriously "professional"............ Thanks

Please report the bug!

I've reported this bug to Arturia. Since all my other plugins (u-he, Native Instruments, Roli, Roland, Korg, UVI, Waldorf Nave, TAL, Plugin Alliance) do not show this issue, I assume it is in their framework...

Arturia support team is now aware of the bug.

Their reply:

“ This issue is now referenced in our database, from now on, I transmit the case to our Test and Dev Team.

At the moment, the workaround would be to revert back to the Logic Pro X 10.7.2 version.

Our Dev team will do its best to fix this issue in the forthcoming update.”

• 2 weeks later...
I have not been able to use Arturia Pigments 3.5 with automation parameters since updating too 10.7.3 I have now reverted back to 10.7.2 and all is working again! I hope either Apple or Arturia fixes this problem soon! So glad I found this forum as I was pulling my hair out trying to work out what was wrong with Pigments! The moral of the story is to hold back on updates till all bugs are ironed out and backup religiously using 'Backup' daily!

Cool. I just reverted to 10.7.2 and my Arturia plugs are working again.

Edit: Arturia replied and said if you are using an M1, run Logic in native mode, otherwise revert to 10.7.2.

They also said this, "Our team already reported the issue to Logic's team who acknowledged the bug on their end and will be issuing a fix in an update."

• 2 weeks later...
Since the Logic Pro 10.7.3 update the automation parameters are not available anymore for:

Arturia Mini V3

Arturia Pigments 3

Arturia OB-Xa

Arturia SEM V2

Arturia ARP2600

Arturia Buchla Easel V

Arturia CS 80 v3

Arturia DX7

Arturia JUN-6V

Arturia Jup-8 V4

Arturia Matrix 12 V2

Moog Model 15 plugin not working anymore (Black Window).

Anyone else having same problem?

UPDATE:

Léo (Arturia Support)

Apr 9, 2022, 9:08 GMT+2

Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,

Do note however that the fix has to be issued by LOGIC in contrary to what my colleague mentioned,

It is indeed strictly on their end that the issue appeared and they did acknowledge that the fix is theirs to release,

Yours Musically.

Léo - Arturia Support

I don’t know my friend but Logic updates are maximum 5/year so… Please report the issue maybe it helps!

I have reported it and also called Logic tech team they they said Arturia needs to fix it and Arturia said Logic needs to fix it. In my case I cannot revert to Logic 10.7.2 because there are some critical bugs for my iMac Pro on that version…

https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html