mix logic/master PT

NoPro

I created a mix in logic. I recorded at 48 sampling rate. now I want to master in PT. I want to bounce my logic mix to a stereo track and import that into PT to master....

When bouncing in Logic what sampling and bit rate do I bounce down to get ready for PT?not sure how to do this..

also should it be a SD2 file?if not what kind? thank you!!!

do I make a data or audio file ? I want to burn a CD (either data or audio) and take that CD and put it in another computer that has PT on it. I have an older 001 that can handle a 48/24 bit session but how do i get it from Logic to PT via a CD ? do I have to bounce in Logic to 44.1 in order to make the CD for import ? thanks guys

ok now i'm kinda confused. I burnt a CD of audio (SD)using toast. I took that CD to PT (a seperate computer). I tried to import to PT but I had to extract the audio to aiff for import to the PT mastering session. I have no idea if anything converted or what ..in that process to the aiff . I want to keep it at 48k/24 within PT from Logic...thanks..any help very appreciated..hope i'm not conf anyone