Reverb Explosions

Darren

I'm using LE7 in conjuction with Reason Adapted 2.5. When stopping a song and then restarting the song, i will get what i can only describe as a audible reverb explosion which sends all of the levels momentarily through the roof. Any ideas on what's causing this and how to get rid of it?

Hi

i would guess that has something to do with reason, when i used reason 2.5 with logic 6, i would always get a thud at the start of the track, or at the beginning of a looped section.

its a bug in rewire, i guess.you might try fiddling with the latency buffer values in logic and/or reason. i just had to live with it, but i dont much like the sound of reason anyway, and i find l7 does everything reason can.

nigel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

yes i know that logic loop thump too, you're right about the reverb, i think that also applies to the reason thwack. but they are different bugs, i think, hence the different sounds, the reason bug does go through the roof, though, so watch your speakers.

OT, my commiserations for losing out to Wales in the 6N's , if u are a rugby fan

:wink:

Nigel (1/2 Welsh, hehe)