How do i change MIDI cc message's?

Dan

Hi there hope you well and thanks in advance for any help.

I'm trying to change a "control change" message. I need to send Control 75 from MIDI keyboard (Nord leed) to Logic (version 5) to control Spectrasonics "Stylus" Amp envelope Decay.

Stylus doesn't receive automation like most plug-ins. There sort of set and don't come up in the Arrange windows track automation. And can't be changed within Stylus itself. But it receives external MIDI messages from Keyboard.

The issue is "CC75" (for Stylus Decay) is not assigned to any CC controller on my Nord Leed?

How can I set Logic to receive a CC that is assigned to the Nord but received in Logic

as "CC75"?

Regards

Dan.

Cable a transformer somewhere in the chain before you reach the Audio Instrument. For example in the Click and ports layer, somewhere in between the pysical input and the "to recording and trhu" object.

In Conditions, set Status to Control.

In Operations, set - 1 - to Add, or Sub, and adjust to change whatever control # your Nord Lead sends to 75 (for example, is one of the Nord button sends CC #34, set the transformer to Add 41).

You can cable Monitors objects anywhere in the chain to monitor the CC#s your Nord is sending.