Where do help files go ?

Pete

Does anybody know if it's possible to have the "Control Surfaces Info.pdf" document (from the LP7 "Content" DVD ) appear in LOGIC's Help Menu?

Is it just a matter of converting it to html & sticking it in some library someplace?

thanks, PETE

Oh well I'm getting pretty comfortable with it now, tho every once in awhile i still need to confirm things. (SHIFT +GLOBAL!)

Maybe the apple team will think to add it to HELP as an option or something, since despite having the actual printed manuals and .pdfs etc. actual on-line help can be really great when you remember to use it .

:)

The LOGIC CONTROL is absolutely amazing by the way!!!

Do you guys have one of these? I mean even beyond the obvious benifits MIXING... I have hooked up the start/stop and record pedals to it now...what with that and the scrub wheel it's actually hard to imagine even recording, without it now.

.......The LOGIC CONTROL is absolutely amazing by the way!!!

Do you guys have one of these? ..

I tend to use the 40 or so controllers on the Keystation88 for most stuff now I've

got the hang of it .............

:lol:

Maybe I've been going about using my Keystation and it's 400 or so knobs in a sub-optimal manner. I'm going to have to start a new topic thread on it.

Meanwhile, Chris the LOGIC CONTROL is very very intuitive and absolute plug 'n play EZ. Really a completely different beast. Faders, Pots are motorized! So, those and all the other controls light up and behave accordingly. That means when you close and reopen a song everything's in the right place etc. when you come back.

The LCD reports every single parameter ...even what LOGIC dialog alerts are telling you and each and every button and switch on it is CLEARLY labeled (besides the obvious eg big scrub wheels, mix deck /channel strip, transport controls there's even things like Save, Undo, Cancel, Enter)

If people are spending enough time with LOGIC to be reading this forum they certainly will enjoy taking LOGIC CONTROL for a test drive... definitely worth the effort to hound your dealer to setup a demo for you!

8)