low latency mode constantly switched on

CrisMoreno

Hey there!

I have a small problem. I want to have the low latency mode for plug-ins switched on permanently. When I save the arrangement as Autoload template with the low latency mode switched on, quit Logic and reload it, the low latency mode is off again when the autoload song is loaded. Is there a special trick to switch it on constantly?

Thanks for the help

Moreno

Hey there!

I have a small problem. I want to have the low latency mode for plug-ins switched on permanently. When I save the arrangement as Autoload template with the low latency mode switched on, quit Logic and reload it, the low latency mode is off again when the autoload song is loaded. Is there a special trick to switch it on constantly?

Thanks for the help

Moreno

Sounds like a bug -- file a report to Apple.

• 7 years later...

No kidding?

The issue is a program default setting ought to be a useful one, or easily reprogrammed and set until changes by the user.

I've never once in the 8+ years of using Logic needed the Latency mode to be off.

Intuitively, the default should be on.

It shows more of how out of touch the Logic program admins are. I would guess they don't use it professionally with any real depth or consistency.

...I've never once in the 8+ years of using Logic needed the Latency mode to be off.

Intuitively, the default should be on....

Are you sure you're not confusing "Low Latency Mode" with "Plug-in Latency Compensation" ? Having LLM on will disable plugins with latency, e.g.space designer and adaptive limiter, don't you want to hear them ?

Thanks, JakobP. That makes a bit more sense as to why there would even be a choice.

I do have LLM on all the time because I record more audio than use plugins w latency.

I just want to know if there's a customizable on/off default for LLM.

Oh, and Schlomo? Don't even bother with comments like that. Try to imagine a larger world besides your own.

Thanks, JakobP. That makes a bit more sense as to why there would even be a choice.

I do have LLM on all the time because I record more audio than use plugins w latency.

I just want to know if there's a customizable on/off default for LLM.

Oh, and Schlomo? Don't even bother with comments like that. Try to imagine a larger world besides your own.

I don't think you know what you´re talking about, and now you can't back out of it.