Why Another Logic Forum?

sixerbuddy

Sorry folks. I know you closed that thread by logic nut, but I just wanted to give props to Dave for this site.

If logic nuts doesn't like the forum, then he doesn't have to add it to his favourites. He wants a centralized Logic site, but I think diversity provided by various forums is helpful since they will reflect the particular knowledge and idiosynchrasies of the people running them.

I have been helped out at the Sonikmatter and OSXaudio sites - there are some cool people there, but dudes could also be condescending (logic nuts demonstrated this perfectly.) And I found their interests often more toward the technical end than I want to go. I am a musician and just want to know how to get these beats out of my head and onto my iBook.

This forum in its former incarnation has been central to my development as a producer. With no attitude, its contributors have helped me overcome hurdles and get these chronic beats in my head to sound systems where I can make other people feel it.

Nice going kds! Peace.

sixerbuddy

Well thank you very much you guys. I truly appreciate the nice words. Let's just do the best we can and we'll just see where it takes us.

It's all about the song.

Peace !

Thanks for this forum.

Other forums have been helpful for me although they have a knack.

-The Apple forum mods seem to refuse some posts that conflict with opinions with the mods rather then apple's policy if criticized for anything the fail to fulfill, or even if the post is about a problem they have no solution for yet, sometimes a apple mod or pro geek complains to the topic starter claiming it is them and not the product, sometimes i think the member is a aple employee.

-That sonic forum is run by trolls, sometimes they do have some valid points but they mix there megalomania up with logic too much, this guys are stuck in a hole with there life depending on another Fascist regime to come and fix there real problems, though we all know where they will end up as usual.

i myself had no problems but from time to time when i needed to see the results of other posts the threads went over the roof with arguments irrelevant to the post .

So thanks for this forum, its clean and we can live with out a ego debate.