Removing all the plugins.

perlazza

Is the a way to remove all plugins from the Mixer in Logic 9?

You can remove all plugins from one channel strip by click/holding on Setting in the channel strip then selecting Reset Channel Strip. But you probably already know that.

I have not found a way to Reset all channel strips at the same time. Selecting them all does not work. Grouping them does not work. It seems you can only do it one channel strip at a time.

You can remove all plugins from one channel strip by click/holding on Setting in the channel strip then selecting Reset Channel Strip. But you probably already know that.

Of course I knew it...

I have not found a way to Reset all channel strips at the same time. Selecting them all does not work. Grouping them does not work. It seems you can only do it one channel strip at a time.

What a pity... I remember those functions in Logic 7. I wonder why it was removed from Logic 9? They were awsome and helpful...

What a pity... I remember those functions in Logic 7. I wonder why it was removed from Logic 9? They were awsome and helpful...

That would be good to be able to reset just a few channel strips - if you want to reset them all, you could open a brand new empty project, open the Mixer and choose Options > Copy Audio Configuration, close the project and open your project, open the Mixer and choose Options > Paste Audio Configuration to reset the entire mixer.

Of course, resetting doesn't just affect the inserts, but also the I/O and bus send sections.

• 7 years later...