Error message when creating templates

gahellis

• 6 years later...
No Joy with High Sierra. I used finder->view options from my home folder. One of the options is literally "Make Library Folder Visible", which I did. I could now see the folder in logic and navigate to it. Tried to save. Same message. Created a subfolder from within Logic tried again. No Joy. Did a Get Info from home folder on Library folder and granted read/write access to the world. No Joy.

No Joy with High Sierra. I used finder->view options from my home folder. One of the options is literally "Make Library Folder Visible", which I did. I could now see the folder in logic and navigate to it. Tried to save. Same message. Created a subfolder from within Logic tried again. No Joy. Did a Get Info from home folder on Library folder and granted read/write access to the world. No Joy.

Normally you shouldn't change the default location to save your templates. That default location is now ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Project Templates/

• 2 years later...
Bumping on this thread, even though it's way later. I have moved my whole Music folder to another drive for space issues, and created a symbolic link to that drive, now Logic is annoying me with this error. Only workaround is to save as a normal project is the appropriate folder, it is then seen as a template anyway. Wondering if there is any difference whatsoever between projects and templates, apart from the directory they are stored in...