Hard Panning not working

novasmith

Here's some screenshots; definitely no audio signal in the meters for click track in the right ear.

The click track bleeds into the right ear when playing from my macbook or smartphone. I'm using my android phone in a live situation to play click tracks for the drummer and backing tracks through the PA. Clicks are coming through the PA at an audible level for the audience. Is there anything I can do?

303469543_ScreenShot2017-11-21at8_57_03am.thumb.png.6db7edea17d565bad6a2c4fbda602d6e.png

80933622_ScreenShot2017-11-21at8_59_02am.thumb.png.62273d3b2baf397536a9a3ab6d5e2458.png

• 2 months later...
Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm also experiencing this same issue. Although the bleed is faint when listening through my Apogee Element, it is still there. It's definitely some sort of crosstalk, because when I micro-zoom in Wavelab there's zero artefacts.

Crosstalk occurs in your analog hardware, it's not related to Logic Pro at all, you have to sort out what hardware is used in your analog chain: audio interface, adapters if any, headphones.. and figure out which is the culprit.

Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm also experiencing this same issue. Although the bleed is faint when listening through my Apogee Element, it is still there. It's definitely some sort of crosstalk, because when I micro-zoom in Wavelab there's zero artefacts.

Crosstalk occurs in your analog hardware, it's not related to Logic Pro at all, you have to sort out what hardware is used in your analog chain: audio interface, adapters if any, headphones.. and figure out which is the culprit.

David, thanks for your prompt reply! You are 100% right on the money. I routed the audio from the iPad, through a Steinberg UR22, and voila! The signal is clean, no bleed whatsoever. Thanks a million.