arrange channel for output strip

Bouncer

when i create arrange track for output strip, the output strip placement in the mixer moves to another place. is it possible to move it where I want it to be? i move in the arrange area but it doesnt go any further in the mixer till the aux's

As was mentioned you can not arrange channels in the Track Mixer but you can do that in the Environment Window (Mixer layer). You can make that window "Floating" and save (lock) it as a Sceenset #.

Scandor can you please instruct on how do I make that strip float? I know how to save a screenset but what do i need to do exactly in the environment? I never used it

Regarding the user manual - see below. (I have deleted some steps which are not relative to your scenario).

To create a mini floating window (the following is a typical approach)

1. Reposition the objects, and resize the Environment window so that it is just large enough

to accommodate the objects.

2. Choose View > Frameless Floating Window. ( You can right click the Environment window and choose Frameless as far as I remember - I'm away of Logic right now ).

This creates the mini Environment window, which floats above other windows.

3. Position it as desired (above the Arrange window would be the most obvious use), and

press Shift-L to lock this as a screenset.

4. Choose this screenset to access the tape controls whenever you need them.