multi midi assignment

ernstwys

Hello ,

I got a very annoying problem.

I would like to make a midi assignment, without logic forgetting it every time when i switch to another track.

Running: Mackie pro , Maschine mikro and Nano korg kontrol

Both first two work fine (Because they are already mapped).

Only when i assign the nano to effects, logic doesn't remember them when using another track.

"HELP"

Thanks!

Make sure the track is NOT selected when you're making your assignment - so the assignment stays on that specific track independently of which track is selected. Otherwise the assignment will always follow the "selected track" - and if the currently selected track doesn't have the same plug-in in the same slot, it will appear like it's not assigned to anything.

Hope that helps.

Make sure the track is NOT selected when you're making your assignment - so the assignment stays on that specific track independently of which track is selected. Otherwise the assignment will always follow the "selected track" - and if the currently selected track doesn't have the same plug-in in the same slot, it will appear like it's not assigned to anything.

Hope that helps.

Am I correct to understand that the MIDI control assignment is track specific? So you could have distinct MIDI control assignment from track to track within the same Arrangement?

What is happening in the MIDI Control Assignment Window?

BTW, any suggestion to explain that window in human terms? I am getting lost after few pages of reading in the manual for that featured window and I have the feeling to miss a big chunk of Logic!

• 3 years later...