Logic response time is slow is slow

subdriven

Been noticing my Channel EQ not responding right lately. I have it set on res high and it barely moves with the music. a good 1-2 sec between movements. I swear it used to be faster. It doesn't matter if I have 20 software inst loaded or just starting my first track with a kick drum.

Also the beats moving across on ultrabeat have started pumping 5-8 blocks at a time, not a true 1,2,3,4 count.

And any time I start Logic up in 64 bit it is very unresponsive and crashes a lot.

last but not least the stepper in Massive seams to do the same as Ultrabeat, large jumps.

I'm running a new macbook pro 13" 2.9ghz with 8gigs of ram. everything is up to date.

Seems everything else on my mac is working fine, but I don't real stress it other then doing music. Think its a Logic issue or a Mac issue??

Seems like a lot of the same issues. Thing is I just got my mac in late Dec and never had SL on it. Don't think there has been any updates for logic or OSx since jan, or did I just miss installing them. The issues have been recently, like in the last few weeks.

So if this is the same issue I'm seeing, am I just supposed to wait on a OSx or Loigc update to see if it fixes it? Almost had my Mac stress tested at the apple store thinking it is a my mac.

Get the correct version of Onyx for your operating system from here:

http://www.titanium.free.fr/

and let it clean up your files.

This free application solves more problems than we even want to be bothered with, let alone think about.

Luckily, I am still using Snow Leopard, but you should see a vast improvement after running Onyx on your system.