Offline bounce doesn't end...

balancedcreativity

An offline bounce in Logic with 'Include audio trail' results in a bounce that continues with no end in sight... until manually interrupted (Command - period)...

I suspect that it's because I'm using the UAD Ampex ATR-102 plugin on my master output, which adds hiss... and Logic see this as an audio signal and keeps bouncing it as an audio trail...

Anyone else having this issue? I'm going to post this on the UAD forum as well, just to see if there's anyone else experiencing the same.

Just set the stereo output channel strip to Read and an Aux track will automatically be created.

Arrange track?

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/think/m1703.gif

Yesbutnobutyesbutnobutyesbut...

I gather "Aux" is short for auxiliary which means "supporting..." or "assisting..." or "helping...". "Arrange track" seems like a pleonasm, since all tracks are in arrange... The best term would arguably be "automation track" (since that is its' purpose)...

I also could have omitted the word aux altogether...

Speaking of pleonasms*, it may be unnecessary and redundant to point out that putting the Mixer's Output track into read mode will create...... an Output track in the Arrange. Since the OP will likely discover that for himself. :)

Myself, I create a "bounce region" on the output track and select that before the bounce to automatically set the bounce in/out points.

*Damn that's a good word. I may have to remember that word.

putting the Mixer's Output track into read mode will create...... an Output track in the Arrange.

And the correct answer is?...Output track for $3500.

putting the Mixer's Output track into read mode will create...... an Output track in the Arrange.

That would be Mixer's Output Channel Strip. I'm sorry but we're going to have to deduct $2000. But you're still up $1500.

pleonasms*

*Damn that's a good word. I may have to remember that word.

ple•o•nasm

/ˈplēəˌnazəm/

Noun

The colorless material comprising the living part of a cell, including the cytoplasm, nucleus, and other organelles.

I'm sorry Mr. Jackson but that would be protoplasm. That's -$1500 for you so camillo jr. wins the match!

:mrgreen: