LPX is too dark.

Cephalopod

I like the fact that the inspector's inserts don't have any empty slots showing(except last unused one). In LP9, if there was a strip with 5 inserts in the mixer, all strips would show 6 slots in the inspector, even the ones with only one inserts. Saves space on the inspector to have other elements open without masking anything.

Blink

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
I have a 27" iMac. Those of you that have this model know that the screen is crazy bright, and at high resolution, you need to sit close to it in order to be able to see details clearly. As a result, I tend to keep my screen brightness pretty low...about 33%. Otherwise, applications like Safari, Word, etc are too bright.

Now LPX is pretty dark. I understand and applaud their efforts to reduce eyestrain, however, I have to increase brightness in order to see it clearly. No big deal. The problem arrises when I switch from LPX to another program, like Safari, and I'm HOLY s#!+ BLINDED! How's that for eyestrain!

Anyone else?

Yes I Agree! I’m using 27 imac and 10.7.0 it’s too dark and I can barely see the MUTE button when the channel or arrangement view or mixer is selected and activated. Such a pain!!!! Logic was perfect before!!!!!! Hmm