LogicX Midi Channel Switcher (For Scripter)

cforlong

Found this great free Scripter app on the web .

http://www.audiogrocery.com/images/ag_ch_sw1.0.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

From IVAN KOVACHEV

Producer, Composer, Developer & Designer

AUDIOGROCERY

© 2013. All rights reserved.

LogicX Midi Channel Switcher

The A.G Midi Channel Switcher is a new ultimate midi processing script/preset designed for the LogicX scripter plugin. You can use this plugin preset to switch easily the incoming midi channel into any other channel to be able to change the instrument patch, articulation etc via Key Switches or Program Change messages. The A.G Channel Switcher is designed to be used with any Multi-timbral Software Instruments such as Spectrasonics Omnisphere, NI Kontakt, Steinberg Halion Sonic etc, or with multitimbral hardware midi devices via the Logic External Instrument software plugin.

Key Features

Smooth channel/patch change. You can hold down a few notes and switch to another midi channel via Key Switch (KS) or Program Change (PC) without any interruption. After the switching, the new notes will be performed by the new patch while the old “held” notes will play the old patch until you release them. The method guarantees no hanging note events!

Non-note events Transform . The midi channel of the all other midi events such as Control Change, Pitch Bend etc is transformed into the target new channel after the switching, so you can control the new patch accordingly.

Midi Channel Key Switching. You can assign a custom Key Switching range using the Min/Max Note UI parameters.

Midi Channel Program Change Switching.

Just tested this..... WOW!!

Works perfectly in both K/S and P/C situations. No 'hanging' note problem either. Tested with multiple instances of this, no problems... just beautiful!

This guy did a wonderful job integrating the script into Scripter. It shows up in the Factory presets as well... you don't have to copy and paste the script.

Downloaded and donated :D

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just read the above and thought maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to write a script for scripter should be very simple. I want to be able to split midi channels and to decide which channels are entering the software instrument's input. I also want to be able to transpose a particular channel.

I use a fishman triple play midi pickup for my guitar and would like to control the tuning ext.

thanks.

Itay