Map midi controller foot pedal to controller wah for all tracks

Hello, I'm new here so feel free to point me in the right direction if this isn't the right place to ask for help. I have a behringer fcb1010 midi controller foot pedal and I'm trying to map the expression pedal to control the wah of one plugin that is used on multiple traps. So, for example, I have 5 guitar tracks and all of them use the same virtual amp plugin with a wah pedal. When I map the expression pedal to the wah pedal I am able to control one of the guitar tracks but not all the tracks. Is there a way to control it for all the tracks? Would it be better to simply remap the foot pedal each time I go to record that track so it doesn't write automation to another track? Does anyone have any best practices, tips, or advice for setting up a midi foot controller board for a guitar rig?

Hello, I'm new here so feel free to point me in the right direction if this isn't the right place to ask for help. I have a behringer fcb1010 midi controller foot pedal and I'm trying to map the expression pedal to control the wah of one plugin that is used on multiple traps. So, for example, I have 5 guitar tracks and all of them use the same virtual amp plugin with a wah pedal. When I map the expression pedal to the wah pedal I am able to control one of the guitar tracks but not all the tracks. Is there a way to control it for all the tracks? Would it be better to simply remap the foot pedal each time I go to record that track so it doesn't write automation to another track? Does anyone have any best practices, tips, or advice for setting up a midi foot controller board for a guitar rig?
Which version of Logic are you using?

It's unclear if you want to record expression pedal (wah) on the 5 tracks at once (in one go), or if you want to avoid that?

I am using v10.7.2 with rosetta on an m1 mac mini. I want to avoid recording wah on all 5 tracks, but don't want to have to map the expression pedal every time I switch tracks to record. Am I able to set it once so the midi expression pedal will control wah on whichever track I've selected/recording?