Are you using an iRig Blueboard?

Anyone using the iRig Blueboard? My intention would be to use it as a Transport Control while Recording. Currently I have a Sustain Pedal plugged into the back of my MOTU Audio Interface but it is setup to start Recording in LPX only. I still will have to lean forward and hit my iPad or Computer Keyboard to select Stop, Start, Rewind etc. I find that while playing the Guitar I keep smacking the edge on my DAW Workstation Furniture. So I'm thinking the Blueboard would come in handy and keep me from nicking up my Guitar.

Any thoughts would be helpful - Thanks!

• 5 years later...
Anyone using the iRig Blueboard? My intention would be to use it as a Transport Control while Recording. Currently I have a Sustain Pedal plugged into the back of my MOTU Audio Interface but it is setup to start Recording in LPX only. I still will have to lean forward and hit my iPad or Computer Keyboard to select Stop, Start, Rewind etc. I find that while playing the Guitar I keep smacking the edge on my DAW Workstation Furniture. So I'm thinking the Blueboard would come in handy and keep me from nicking up my Guitar.

Any thoughts would be helpful - Thanks!

I know this is several years too late but decided to post anyway to help people who might have searched for this.... it's pretty easy:

1. Hold down the "B" button on your iRig Blueboard whilst switching the Blueboard On (the switch on the back of the Blueboard).

2. On your Mac, go to Audio MIDI Setup/MIDI Studio/Open Bluetooth Configuration.

3. You should see your Blueboard pop up in the Bluetooth Configuration window, hit "Connect".

4. Done! You should be able to assign the buttons and even any external sustain/volume pedals connected to the Blueboard within Logic.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

two months, wow its slow here

In Logic go to:

1-the track etc

2-Then theMenu View, Smart controls (or hit B)

Once inside smart controls you open Parameter menu, and when you see the little double arrows thats where you click to open a pop up menu exact like automation,

There you can pick from Main (volume, sends etc etc) or a plug in and parameters you want to control.

This JO shows how its basically done, bu he speaks very sloooow so double the speed on YouTube before going on a. rant

• 1 year later...