Using iPad with 'TotalMix FX for iPad' & 'Logic Remote'

OK, let me see if I can rap my brain around all this new technology...

If I understand the literature:

After configuring CC mode on the FF802 with an iPad; I can use then 'TotalMix FX for iPad', to getting a mix setup, for the headphones (monitoring), etc, for a perticular session; once happy with that process...

then, After configuring CC mode on the my iMac, I can use Logic Remote, to record, mix, and even perform instruments in Logic Pro X from anywhere in the room, turning your iPad into a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard, mixing board, or transport control.

the fuzz and glazed-eyes then starts to become heavy:

I understand that while using 'TotalMix FX for iPad', no 'recording' can be accomplished, as the FF802 is disconnected, from the iMac... but then, to start the recording session, the FF802 must me reconfigured, thru USB to the iMac; the session (and DAW, i.e. Logic Pro), can then be controlled, with the iPad using 'Logic Remote'.

So, my question is, can an iMac, be connected, via USB to the FF802, & still be CC with an iPad, running 'Logic Remote', at the same time?

This seems, another dumb question, but with the limitations of CC (Class-Compliant) connection (FF802 to iPad running TotalMix FX), given, that you can't be connected to both, as the same time, wouldn't this also, hold true, for a CC connection (FF802 to iMac thru USB & iPad running Logic Remote') :shock:

I have a new FF802, but I'm deeply considering purchase of an iPad, for remote control, in both circumstances... and don't want to have to rely, on an Apple Genius, to understand what can & can't be done :roll: any help here...