Anyone have Logic Remote 1.2.3 ipa?

Hi,

My ipad had automatic refresh on in the background (an option I didn't even know existed), and the result is that my Logic Remote app will no longer work with my Logic X.

I have worked very hard to get Logic 10.2.0 to work well with my AxiomPro49 keyboard controller and am very reluctant to update to Logic 10.2.1 in case all my assignments no longer work.

Does anyone have the 1.2.3 that they can send me? I don't have it backed up on my itunes/cloud etc.

I feel this is ok to ask since the app is free to download, but if it violates a forum rule, mea culpa.

Alternatively, if someone can reassure me that 10.2.1 will maintain all the keyboard assignments I have manually put in with AxiomPro (as well as my half-respected HyperControl) then I will risk it and then try my best to turn off all automatic updates for the future.

Thank you one and all for any help :)

App Store apps will only work for one Apple ID - so it's useless someone sending you theirs, it won't work unless you sign in with their Apple ID and password.

Back up both 10.2.0 and your control surfaces preference file and you are covered, you can try the update and if it doesn't work, you can easily revert.

• 1 year later...

did you end up getting a copy of logic remote 1.2.3? I have been searching for one for hours as I updated to Logic Remote v1.3 and can no longer use it with Yosemite and Logic 10.2.4

I would love to get my remotes working again. I bought not one but two iPads for this purpose and am frustrated that Apple has messed  this up

des99, apps can be dropped into iTunes and installed regardless of who downloaded them. Apple in their infinite money grabbing shortsighted stupidity have omitted to warn anyone that if Logic Remote1.3 is installed on iPad or iPhone, it will no longer actually work (rarely did anyway) with Logic Pro 10.2.4 and requires 'upgrading' to OS X Sierra (which is NOT ready for Logic yet due to midi services issues), and so this 'update completely ruined my entire studio. I am absolutely LIVID at apple for this half assed situation and on day 3 now of wasting my time getting around it all. Thanks for nothing Apple you money grubbing *****s

• 2 years later...
Hi. I've bought in iPad for this purpose but when I download for the first time from the Apple Store I can download only the latest release (1.3.4) which is incompatible with my Logic Pro X 10.2.1 and I can't updgrade cause I would have to upgrade also from Mavericks to ElCaptain and I don't wanna do it for compatibility and stability reasons. I need the Logic Remote 1.2.3 ipa. A friend of mine actually knows how to put into my iPad if I have it. Someone can help me? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Logic Remote.ipa without a version number dated 3/24/2016, as well as versions 1.02 and 1.33 if anyone wants them.

Let me know and I’ll upload a zip.

EDIT: the .ipa without a version number is from a reconstructed files directory created when I pulled files from a failing hard drive, so it may not work. I don’t mind uploading it anyway if you want to give it a try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was also looking for 1.3.2 ipa file for my old ipad, but the link is expired... could you please re activate the link for me please? Thank you so much

Hi, and sorry for the slow reply. I will upload that for you within the next few hours!

Thank you for kind reply.

...but did u re activate the link..?

Just reminding you...

Would u mind activating the link for me? Thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for kind reply.

...but did u re activate the link..?

Just reminding you...

Would u mind activating the link for me? Thank you so much

The link is now active. See my next post, right after this one. You might have to click over to page 2 of this thread to read it.

(Edited)

Edited by TheUncannyValley

• 2 weeks later...

I’m going to upload the Logic Remote zip file to my Dropbox so it’s a permanent link. I won’t be able to do that until I’m back home tomorrow night (Wednesday August 28th).

@o’darque hunnett: the only way I know how to get past updates for iOS apps is to buy them from the App Store, using your home computer, and then look for the installer package on your hard drive and hold on to it as new updates are released. I think iOS app installers have an .ipa extension.

@o’darque hunnett: the only way I know how to get past updates for iOS apps is to buy them from the App Store, using your home computer, and then look for the installer package on your hard drive and hold on to it as new updates are released. I think iOS app installers have an .ipa extension.

OK. My home computer (for the moment) is a PC. Using the iCloud account info on their website, that should be an easy purchase to make. If not, I'll ask a friend with a Mac and try to work it out that way. Thanx for the advice!

• 3 weeks later...