A-33 midi controller

Have you described the instrument in your Environment, and fundamentally, do you see MIDi messages coming-and-going as you press keys?

I know that USB devices have a device- and manufacturer-identifier which is publicly known.  Does Logic have a catalog of commonly-used USB devices and controllers?

I'm not familiar with this controller:  is it USB, or MIDI?

It seems to me that you should now carefully describe exactly what your (entire) equipment setup actually is:  every single piece of [musical] equipment, start to finish, that is actually attached to your computer.  

If you like, just take a picture of your setup with your phone, such that everything (Macintosh and all) is somehow in the picture.

I was talking about Lexicon when I said USB.  Yes my A-33 looks like that and I connect to my Mac via USB from A33 but my logic somehow does not recognize it like it does with other midi controllers like my D50.  So maybe I am not doing something right or there might be some setting that are not correct.

• 2 months later...

Hi David

My midi controller does not have usb output but I use midi-usb cables that works perfectly fine with other my roland D50.  So I have confirmed that my cables are okay, it might be something else that I need to do but I am not sure what.   If there are other suggestions please help me 

• 7 months later...