Running Logic plugins on iPhone???

Logic's plug-ins are not plug-ins per se, they are part of the Logic code itself, so the only way to use them is to use Logic – and Logic does not run on iOS.

You can however run GarageBand on iOS and, to an extent, use those plug-ins in GarageBand, with a little less control than you would in Logic.

Thanks, David.

Ideally, what I wanted to be able to do is not necessarily run Logic on my iPhone, but, have the ability to load third party plugins, that I ordinarily use in Logic X, on my iPhone? Is this still not possible? I read somewhere that apps use different code than, say, a language like C++...which I believe is the language Logic uses. 

Just curious.  

Thanks.   

That's not entirely correct. They use a similar code, but one is compiled for ARM processors (mobile), and one is compiled for Intel.

Unless a developer explicitly makes it available as a standalone iOS app, and you route it via audiobus (or similar), then no.

There might be some jailbreak solution I'm not aware of, but i would not recommend it.