LogicProX bassline

Hi everybody, I'm new here, just found this amazing website. So since long time ago, I've been searching how to achieve a kind of bass that is widely used in tech house and also in underground house remixes. I give you three examples so you have an idea. 

I tried everything, also using the ES M. It doesn't sound the same. I've used this configuration:

Thanks everybody!

468957401_Capturadepantalla2017-06-24alas22_07_26.thumb.png.86de571c0db60f78f5d5236fe8c28117.png

Never used ES M, but it should be possible to get a similar base sound. The base is the sawtooth. I guess with only one oscillator you won't get the final sound though. 

And I cannot say if you can also set the glide the way it should be. 

Maybe you should give ES2 or Retro Synth a shot. They have more possibilities. And more oscillators per voice. 

Try channel some of the built in channel strip presets in logic, there's a great selection of synthesised bass presets available.

If you don't know how to do this, then:-

1. Create a new Software Instrument Track

2. Click to the LEFT of the 'setting' button for that track (A little arrow will appear when you move your mouse there)

3. The channel strip library will appear on the left of the screen.

4. In the Synthesizer library you have 'Bass' and 'EDM Bass' presets.

There will be loads in there that you can use/adjust to suit.

1605557453_ScreenShot2017-06-27at09_22_06.png.ac0afa190172229033318767926fe7b9.png

A lot of these EDM sounds have additional processing, like EQ/Compressors and delay etc.  What's great about the Channel Strip presets in Logic is that Compressors, Delays etc. load up with the instrument so you get an immediately useable sound.