iMac 27in i7 thunderbolt daisychaining question

Hello everyone.... I have a research question,

I am currently using a 2007 Mac Pro 8 core... stuck in OS X Lion login 9 and Ableton live....APOGEE ENSEMBLE FW... she is fading fast....

So I'm upgrading and I need some advice.

Currently I utilize the 4 internal Hard drives on my Mac Pro, as follows.

1. 1tb os drive

2. 1 tb Tape Vault

3. 1tb BFD samples

4. 1 tb all other sample sets

I am working with Melrose mac to purchase a 2017 iMac 4.2GHz quad core i7 with a 1 TB SSD drive / 64 gigs of ram.

For storage my salesman recommended

2 Sony 4TB Ruggedized Raid TB2, USB 3.0 drives.

I need to connect a second monitor

And finally I'm upgrading to the APOGEE ENSEMBLE TB...

Now,,, if you are still with me, my anxiety is focused on the fact that the new iMac only have 2 TB3 connections. I'm confused about how I should line everything up to daisy chain the extra monitor to the HD's or the HD with the ENSEMBLE. And in what order?

Looking all over the internet has produced no answers for me, I really need some advice. Thanks!

Thanks triplets, I reached out to Apogee late last night and asked this exact question in a simpler form. They got back to me around midnight and gave me a simple answer.

Yes, you can daisychain thunderbolt hard drives with Appgee ensemble with no loss of speed or data. I can put them before or after the Ensemble... no effect at all!

There it is

Thanks!

Thank you!

I have not purchased the ensemble yet, waiting for money to move around and clear my CC...

they are buying back my old apogee for 700.00.... but then I received another email today that the refurbished ensembles are 20% off... wonder if I should try to wrangle one of those and use my 700.00 coupon?

Total cost would be around 1300.00 .... is a factory refurbished unit worth it?