Tube amp crisis???

I'm not familiar with the amp, but are the components numbered on the circuit board? That's generally how I find stuff on circuit boards in car wiring looms etc. when I have the schematic - a process of elimination.

Two diagrams may mean two circuit boards or above and below of one board? Or just a real big one! i'm not sure.

You can see V1 tube on the left of the second diagram, surrounded by r(resistor)45, r47, r 48 r49 etc and hooked up to (capacitor) c33, post input. So how does the input connect to the circuit board? A a big bright red cable direct to c33 would be very helpful, but i'm sure thats not the case! I would try tracing it that way anyway.

Or wait for someone who can tell you straight out which one it is without trying to decipher the diagram!!

http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/nad-jet-city.300487/

This link has pictures of the amp open. I think its the amp your talking about?

The first photo of the internals shows C33, and the resistors I mention in the bottom left. That circle of solder points, just above and to the left of c33, looks like V1 should go there - underneath the board obviously. So to me that means from the front V1 is on the left behind the actual input.  From the back I guess first on the right?

Please double check this and remember the voltages that could be floating around in there!!

When I was in the store getting the Marshall the other day, they had a used 5150 III 50 watt head for sale for $799. I thought that was a bit pricey for a used 5150 III 50 watt head but I tried it out anyways and it turned out there was something wrong with it. I probably would have gone home with it if I had not tried it out. 

The one I really want is the 100 watt head with separate eq for each channel. 

evh51503.jpg.abfe03e42a3ee894b005dd0cb2999fd2.jpg