Katy Perry, Max Martin Vocal Settings?

Hello, I am new to logic and playing around with vocals. Was wondering if anyone could quickly come up with a vocal setting/preset that seems to be used by lots of artists that have worked with Max Martin and Dr. Luke. I have listened to many official acapellas and it seems that he pretty much uses the same vocal setting on each artist like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, etc... I would describe this setting as having minimal reverb, its kind of "bright", and has echoes of about 3 for example if i were to say "go" it would be like "Go!" go go go.... Lastly the echoes seem to bounce around from ear to ear, I know it has something to do with panning. Heres some vids of what I am talking about, the effects can be heard until they get to the chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWPq683aECgS

VfehttMeO-4

rpZwrfpOkQ0

Again since I am new to logic and have no idea how to come up with these settings, wondering if someone here could just tell me ok use this plugin dial it to this number etc...

Thank you!

As soon as you can, take a long, hard look at the Mixer panel and learn as much as you can about how it actually works.  Any and every time that you "grab a Library patch and drop it into your project," under the scenes there are a lot of (very cool!) settings and "Mixer Magic™" that contribute to any effect that you hear.  Literally hundreds of Library patches now ship with this product, and every one of them can be taken as a pre-fab example of a little representative slice of what Logic can do.  Look at the Mixer, and, for the various effects that have been added to (one or more(!)) strips that are related to this one sound, take a close look at the options that have been used.  Experiment with turning some of these things off and back on.