Bugera FSB106A used with Logic/Mainstage

Does anyone have any experience of using this as a midi foot switch within Logic and Mainstage. I'd be using it to turn on/off effects and loops for my guitar and synth. Ideally it needs to work well in a live environment.

If not does anyone have any other recommendations/comments? I really wanna ensure whatever product I buy is gonna work really well inside of Logic and Mainstage before I fork out some cash for it.

Thanks!

T

Hi,

Bugera FSB106A

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like that one can only take MIDI in from other devices and pass it through. You would need a device that can actually generate MIDI messages to control things in Logic and Mainstage.

I know someone who owns a Logidy UMI3 and he's happy with it. It only has three footswitches though. If you need more than that it won't be that cheap.

So I guess we should ask...how many footswitches do you need and how much are you willing to "fork out"?

J.

...If not does anyone have any other recommendations/comments? I really wanna ensure whatever product I buy is gonna work really well inside of Logic and Mainstage before I fork out some cash for it.

Thanks!

T

I love my Behringer FCB1010 :) I'm using it in Logic, don't use MS, but many people seem to use the FCB1010 there too.