What do you wish you had known when you started logic pro or music production in general?

I Wish i learnt more on music theory than using the daw to be able to mask over certain gaps and allowing me to 'get there' via trial and error.

While that's all fun when you're young(er), i find that as i get older, i enjoy music on a far simpler level now - i'm less focused on creating a finished product and rather just enjoying the creation and understanding of music more.

I'm much clearer at planning a track and knowing where i'm heading because of that. If i could've had that mindset when i was young, eager and endowed with hours and hours of available time at my hand it would be great.

As it was, being an early adopter of the daw i tend to have done all my song creation alongside it - almost with no detailed vision of where i was heading. It's very easy to create music that you 'can' rather than music that you 'want' in that scenario unfortunately.