OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock

Hello, I am trying to trouble shoot my OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock not been recognised by my 2011 MBP 17” I have my Apogee Thunderbolt Interface, SSD recording drive and Samples drive connected. I am waiting for OWC to respond but thought others here may have experienced this problem. Logic can’t find the Apogee? The drives just don’t appear on the desk top. I have reset PRAM SMC. It’s not the OS tried it with EL Capt and High Serria. Same? Tried booting in Safe Mode no go. Thanks for reading hopfully hear from

OWC soon

Hello, I am trying to trouble shoot my OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock not been recognised by my 2011 MBP 17” I have my Apogee Thunderbolt Interface, SSD recording drive and Samples drive connected.  I am waiting for OWC to respond but thought others here may have experienced this problem.  Logic can’t find the Apogee? The drives just don’t appear on the desk top.  I have reset PRAM SMC.  It’s not the OS tried it with EL Capt and High Serria.  Same? Tried booting in Safe Mode no go.  Thanks for reading hopfully hear from

OWC soon

Change the TB cable.

I had loads of hassle with my OWCTB2 dock. Turned out the supplied OWC cable didn't work properly (drop outs, disconnects and non start ups). The only cables it liked were Apple ones :( €€€

Thank You all for your experiences and help.  I have 2 new Apple cables and other devices all work fine using them so does the Apogee?  Its looking like a Dock problem not my MBP?  I have tried connecting on a 13" MBP with EL Captain same?  Without the connections I am out of luck.  I wish there was 2nd port on the Apogee?  USB or Firewire but alas not.  They don't even add a 2nd Thunderbolt port? To expensive I hear? I have to use my backup old MOTU Ultralite Firewire 400 to work until OWC sort this out.  Pain again thanks 

I have yet to hear from OWC TS so still in limbo. OWC still market and say the Thunderbolt 2 Dock is compatible with my MBPs 2011.  Right?  The one thing you all need to know.  OWC Warranty is 2yrs but only to the the original purchaser with proof of purchase I am sure?  The warranty is NONE TRANSFERABLE.  OWC I not obliged to offer any Support or replace faulty Docks?  We are all guilty of sometimes ignoring warranty info, and can end up really screwed.  E-Bay is a minefield for this especially used?  I have feeling theres to many issues hardware, software and firmware with MBPs 2011?  

Can anybody with a 2011 MBP High Sierra or El Captain OS recommend a fully working Thunderbolt Doc, I am would be more than grateful hear from Thanks DH