Triumph crashing with LPX 10.3.2?

Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi guys

I realise this isn't necessarily a Logic issue, but I've used a trial version of Triumph in the past with NI Komplete Ultimate installed on my Mac Mini  without an issue (that was with 10.9.4.) I'm now finding Triumph crashes on start-up (I've now bought it and am trying to authorise it) citing Reaktor as the culprit. On the NI forum, it's been suggested that it might be an ASIO conflict but I'm not sure if that makes sense.

The manufacturers of Triumph say there are no conflicts with my OS and I've updated Komplete.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated ( I can post a crash log if necessary)

Many thanks

** Amended title as Reaktor no longer present and Triumph still crashing **

Edited by fusbur

Actually, Replika always gives me that InfoHelper crash issue in FCPX and I haven’t figured out how to circumvent it.

Fortunately, though, I dont need Replika in Final Cut, although it still doesn’t stop this bug irritatating the crap out of me. If only wish It had its own AudioUnit Manager to j deactivate the plugins I don’t require and deal with issues like this.

This doesn’t fix the problem though. I can suggest that we both submit this issue to Apple, it might get their attention. But if it’s an issue more specific to Replika maybe Native Instruments would be the better bet. Although, I’ve heard NI move very slowly on dealing with bugs.

Hey Simon

Aurchitect have released an update to Triumph now which they've suggested I try. They've also said if it doesn't work they'll squeeze in a fix on the next update. Great customer support, I have to say. I will also send a bug report to Apple as you suggest regarding InfoHelper. I've noticed also that NI plug-ins aren't compatible under High Sierra yet so that could take some time, as you say.

Thanks for your help

Sam

• 2 weeks later...