Does Arturia V Collection 6 work well with Logic?

I know a couple of months ago, there was a thread on this forum complaining that the Arturia V Collection (version 5) was crashing Logic:

viewtopic.php?t=128345

Anyone have any subsequent experiences? Or, more particularly, has anyone taken the plunge yet with the new version 6 who can confirm it's working OK? I know I could demo myself, and will in order to test the sounds if the crashes have been resolved, but if it's not going to work anyway, I'd prefer to avoid installing yet another copy protection scheme (the Arturia service center) on my computer, as one never knows which installation will lead to an overall meltdown.

Installed V6 yesterday. I haven't tested all 21 instruments ;)

But I fired up DX7 and Buchla. Played a couple notes and tweaked some parameters. Works!

I cannot remember the last time when Arturia crashed Logic. I think that was in V4. They improved greatly with V5. During V5 there were many bugfixes and updates. Also never had any issues with the Service Center, besides the low download speed that significantly goes even lower after a release :D

V6 has also improved further the graphics of Wurli and Solina and others. No fuzzy GUI anymore. Generally the new instruments look fabulous. And sound great (DX7 and Buchla, the others I haven't yet tested).

As always, there are user who have tough issues with an app, while other users never experience crashes. I guess it highly depends on your system environment. Guess you cannot avoid to demo, to make sure V6 runs fine in your system environment.