Which SSD's for my new system?

Hi everyone, after over a year of reading and re reading Davids book, searching and researching on this forum, trying to keep up to date with new developments, and saving up.... I am happy and excited to be about to take the plunge and buy my first mac and logic, this is after years and years of using a Yamaha 4416 standalone hard disc recorder. My choice as it stands is to go for the new 4.2 GHz quad-core with 32GB ram and 1TB ssd. In addition I'm inclined to go for the new Presonus Quantum as my interface. Any thoughts on this are appreciated but what I'm really stuck on is which external SSD drives to use and how many? I think from having researched on here I need at least 2 external SSD's- one for my projects and one for big instrument or music library software. I'd probably back up on a USB stick or Dropbox or such like. The advice and discussion about internal and external drives has helped immensly but which actual external SSD's should I go for? I see there are some on the Apple site (Lacie's) but I know you guys will have more to say. I guess I should go for Thunderbolt since the imac has the outputs. I'm no expert so possibly one that has casing included might be best for me. I know I need 7200rpm and at least 4TB. Looking forward to hearing from you all....then I can place my order :D

For projects, I would just use a 7200; such as a Lacie 3TB w/thunderbolt & USB3 connectivity (that's what I use for both sample libraries and projects and it's great). For sample libraries, I recently bought a 500GB Samsung T5 and it is amazing. I have it connected to USB3, but it also includes a cable for USB-C...which would make it insanely fast.

Personally, I would just go with a 512GB SSD for the main Mac drive and upgrade the Ram yourself, it will bring your cost down quite a bit.