Trying to Connect Roland RD 700GX to new Macbook pro

So I've had a 2012 Macbook pro that ran Logic Pro 9 and used a USB cable from my Roland RD 700GX to record in Logic.

I also used an old MIDI to USB Cable to do the same with my Yamaha.

When I switched to my 2015 Macbook Pro that came with Sierra, I downloaded Logic Pro X. IU never got the Yamaha to work again and it took me a while to figure out how to use the Roland by downloading a driver.

Now I again bought a new laptop, The latest Macbook pro that came with High Sierra and now I'm unable to use any of my piano's as a MIDI controller.

Can someone please help me?

• 1 month later...
I have an older MacBook Air (2010) and have updated to Mac OS Sierra, and I can't get Logic to recognize my Roland RD-700SX anymore (at least with the USB cable, anyway). (I plugged in my Nord Electro 5HP, and Logic recognized that immediately. But my Nord is only 76-key, not 88, so I really want to use the Roland.) I hadn't tried midi on Logic for a long time, so I'd forgotten if there was something else I had to do, but based on this response, I guess my Roland won't work anymore, if Roland won't update their drivers? Is there anything I can do to use the Roland as a midi device anymore, if not with just a USB cable?

• 1 month later...

My pre-USB MIDI only Yamaha S80 works fine with a MOTU FastLane-USB MIDI interface. The FastLane's driver was downloaded and installed on a MBP 13,3. USB from the interface connects to a OWC Thunderbolt 3 dock, MIDI channel 1 was set in LogicX 10.4.1 on High Sierra and it works fine.

It was a welcome surprise to see MOTU still has driver support for the FastLane.