Garritan and Logic Pro X

I am unable to get Garritan to work in LPX. I've done all the install steps and track creation and it shows up in the track but when I play the midi keyboard there is no sound.

Specifically, I can play LPX and other Apple sounds but not Garritan. Yes, I filled in the Garritan info for the instrument and outputs.

I'm probably not giving enough info here. I did have an Apple tech crawl around inside my computer, but she had no helpful ideas. She didn't know Garritan. So this will require someone who actually uses and knows both.

Suggestions?

TIA

Kelly Moore

I am unable to get Garritan to work in LPX. I've done all the install steps and track creation and it shows up in the track but when I play the midi keyboard there is no sound.

Specifically, I can play LPX and other Apple sounds but not Garritan. Yes, I filled in the Garritan info for the instrument and outputs.

I'm probably not giving enough info here. I did have an Apple tech crawl around inside my computer, but she had no helpful ideas. She didn't know Garritan. So this will require someone who actually uses and knows both.

Suggestions?

TIA

Kelly Moore

Restart your computer.