Why does Logic/Mainstage lack LOW END?

I am somewhat new to logic and main stage… is it me, or do almost all the patches and instrument plug-ins lack bottom end (low frequencies)?

I used to use a Roland Fantom keyboard and many of the patches had very good bass response, and when I move to the software DAW, all of that bass has seemed to vanish. Even when I plug-in my electric bass through a di->interface and use the Logic/Mainstage presets, theres no real low end room shaking bass

I have been resorting to plugging my electric bass->external bass amp (eq’d)->di out-> interface. Then I record that audio and it records the low-end that I’m looking for, but as for the factory logic sound/plugins.. it almost feels like there’s a global low-end cut off set probably around 80 Hz

Has anybody else experienced this?

Has anybody else experienced this?

I'm afraid it's you. Or a hyped bass output of your preceding setup. There is no "standard" low cut in Logic or Mainstage. But it could be that you have inserted some plug in somewhere that has. So a screenshot of your mixer (and of your Audio Interfaces' drivers software setup thingie) might shed light on your issue.

But strictly speaking your question is fallacious, since you present as fact what is only a personal experience. Logic /Mainstage do NOT lack low end. Logic/Mainstage appear to you to lack low end.

1152515085_LOWEND(bitmuchthough).gif.6e6a58c5501735810673dd7162d77299.gif

Logic Pro will reproduce exactly as much low end information as you can produce. Your problem is elsewhere in the chain.

Unless what you're talking about is not getting the kinds of lows from an electric bass that you get from a synthesizer. That's just the nature of the two instruments.... synths can produce bass frequencies much, much lower than a bass guitar can.