Emagic a62m

Hello,

It has been a very long time since I last posted but I would really appreciate some advice with this issue if anyone can help. I have just updated to a new Mac with Logic Pro x. I was previously working on Logic 6 with an ancient computer and very old midi keyboard etc. I am hoping to still use my Emagic a6|2m to hook up my mixer and keyboard but obviously it's not possible to use the CD to install it. When I plug it into my computer nothing is coming up. Is there a driver I can download or do I just have to accept defeat and buy a new controller?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I just wanted to post an update. Thanks to https://www.jazzmedia.com.au/a62m.php I am now up and running with the Emagic a62m driver. The gentleman at Jazz media has provided absolutely amazing support. I had to go back to him a few times and he very kindly troubleshot the installation problems.

So, thanks to Oh for finding the link and a huge thanks to Jazzmedia. I hope this info can help someone else too.

MacBook Pro

• 10 months later...

NWZI,

I realize you posted this a while ago...

Would be able to walk through the troubleshooting solutions that worked for you. I stumbled on the Jazzmedia site several years ago but was never able to get the a6/2m to show up in the Sound Preference pane. My original 20 year old Mac was working fine as a dedicated go through but a leak during the winter rains took it out.

Good to know that it actually does work!

• 4 months later...