Live recording using 4 channels

Next month I am recording a solo traditional folk artist in a LIVE acoustic concert using Logic X. The artist will need vocals throughout, and he plays either an acoustic guitar, a 5-string banjo, octave mandola and an Anglo concertina (not at the same time). The guitar has a great sound and a DI if required. I have an Apogee Quartet, so can only record 4 things at once – although I could use a mixer if required. My mics are an AKG C414 XLS (a large diaphragm condenser mic), a Rode NT1-A Condenser Mic and a pair of Rode M5 condenser microphones – plus a couple of SM58’s. Any tips? I was thinking of putting the AKG C414 on vocals throughout (pointing up a little) on channel 1, the Rode NT1-A on the instruments (pointing down a little) on channel 2, putting the small condensers into the mixer (channel 3) to get the room sound … and maybe a DI on the guitar (channel 4). But has anyone got any tips? I’ve recorded live before and it came out brilliantly... but that was just guitar and vocal – with so many different instruments its going to be more interesting! Any tips

Looks pretty sound to me overall (nice mic locker, BTW)...what you'll wanna do, only if you have the luxury, is read up on, and experiment with, the placement of the NT1-A on each instrument to ensure you get it as intended (especially the concertina - not an easy task to capture that sound). But consult the artist to see if they'd rather rock with the DI on the guitar first, then run your set-up accordingly. (Part of me would lean to the 58 on vox, though (lol).)